I love the hp movies but it is so painful because I want charlie weasley, I want peeves, I want a kinder, accurate ron and an unperfect, accurate hermione. I want all the little sassy, clever, lines left out in the movies and all the really important details that were left out.
this is literally what happens when a young adult starts working full time
the concept of the purge is actually really neat but its just the fact that everyone goes for murder as their ‘crime to commit’ like??? why??? i think theyre missing out on the fact that you could steal so many pizzas and not get in trouble
or diamonds, or like break into a mall and shop til u drop, get a new wardrobe, get that Maserati you always wanted, rob a bank and take billions so ur set for life…Murder??? SERIOUSLY???
I want to grow up and live in a small apartment in new york and have a husky and be with you.
trying to make a situation better and accidentally making it a worse
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
okay but the guy in blue gets up and hold onto the back of the red guys shirt like a small child or perhaps a duckling
- Capitalists: Capitalism is the best system because it works by the laws of nature. Darwin! Natural selection! Only the strong survive!
- Kropotkin: Actually, Darwin pointed out that in numberless animal societies, the struggle between separate individuals for the means of existence disappears, that struggle is replaced by co-operation and how that substitution results in the development of intellectual and moral faculties which secure to the species the best conditions for survival.
- Capitalists: No
- Darwin: Yes
Seriously, Rugrats was not fucking around.
People don’t give Rugrats enough credit for how progressive it was. I mean think about it.
- Chuckie, for most of the series is raised by a single father
- Angelica’s mother was a high ranking corporate executive
- Phil and Lil’s mom was a feminist
- She also breastfed them (which the show actually depicted)
- Tommy is half-Jewish and the show actually explored this part of his heritage
Seriously, this show was fucking amazing!! They just don’t make ‘em like this anymore….
Also don’t forget that Chuckie had an interracial family after the second movie.
How are you guys forgetting Susie? I mean her mom was a doctor and her dad was a writer for a famous Children’s TV show. Not to mention Kimmie was anything BUT submissive.
Remember when they had episodes that hit hard to issues kids might be dealing with? Chuckie only had his Dad on Mothers Day, Tommy had to deal with being outshadowed by a new baby brother, Phil and Lil were constantly being mixed up and then they had a couple episodes where they each found that even as a twin they were their own people.
Man Rugrats was the shit.